NOTICE: Newsletter & bulletin board to include daily project summary reports

To bring transparency to the blog, I am going to begin posting daily summary reports of the current projects in the works here within the blog. These summary reports will appear here, on the bulletin board below the header, and every newsletter will also carry the latest report.
Lastly, the edition of the summary report in the newsletter will be accompanied with a written report addressing the upcoming plans for the blog.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Newsletter (April 15th)

FIDE Grand Prix
The FIDE Grand Prix is underway in Nalchik, Russia. Round I begins tomorrow, and I will have some good coverage of the first few rounds in my next newsletter.
Topalov v. Kamsky match analysis
I am beginning work on analysis of the recent Topalov v. Kamsky match, which determined the contender for the world title, slated to play against Vishy Anand for the FIDE World Title this year. I picked the 4 pivitol games of the match, and will be releasing analysis of them, one by one, as part of a series.
2009 Serbian Championship
GM Ivan Ivanisevic is leading in the 2009 Serbian Championship with 11 points, 2.5 points ahead of second place Sinisa Drazic. Ivanisevic was also the winner of this tournament last year.

Thanks to all the patient readers, the new polling system will be unveiled soon. It will come after I post new analysis, and the poll will be based off of the analysis I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which trait would you most like to see in the game I analyze next?,

Which opening is the best choice

How should Black respond?

White's First Move