NOTICE: Newsletter & bulletin board to include daily project summary reports

To bring transparency to the blog, I am going to begin posting daily summary reports of the current projects in the works here within the blog. These summary reports will appear here, on the bulletin board below the header, and every newsletter will also carry the latest report.
Lastly, the edition of the summary report in the newsletter will be accompanied with a written report addressing the upcoming plans for the blog.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Breed of Project

I have recently been contemplating possible places to take this blog. I realized, that since I have started, every project I have commensed has required a good deal of input before anything substantial can be discovered. So I am posting today to announce another new project.
My new project will involve concepts and theories of chess. I plan for this to be one of the most important and unique projects here on the blog. I have stumbled upon some concepts and theories while analyzing games, and each installment of this project will be a piece of writing describing and explaining these concepts and theories. These will be raw thoughts, and things you can take the board with you next time you sit down.
Also, I believe this project will encourage more feedback from you the reader, and will set us all on the fast track.

Thanks for reading everybody, keep voting, and send in some feedback!

1 comment:

Which trait would you most like to see in the game I analyze next?,

Which opening is the best choice

How should Black respond?

White's First Move