NOTICE: Newsletter & bulletin board to include daily project summary reports

To bring transparency to the blog, I am going to begin posting daily summary reports of the current projects in the works here within the blog. These summary reports will appear here, on the bulletin board below the header, and every newsletter will also carry the latest report.
Lastly, the edition of the summary report in the newsletter will be accompanied with a written report addressing the upcoming plans for the blog.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Renovating The Polls

The last series of polls I posted does not seem to have gone well, and the inconclusive results have been somewhat of a roadblock. I have scaled back the operation to be a little more user-friendly, hopefully this will encourage a level of voting that the project can grow from.

To everyone who has participated in the past, I appreciate the readership, and want to remind everyone to keep voting in the polls and keep spreading the word. Tell your opponents, especially if you are victorious.

Finally, I have been behind in posting game analysis. I am still working on examining some games, and I hope to have them up within a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which trait would you most like to see in the game I analyze next?,

Which opening is the best choice

How should Black respond?

White's First Move