NOTICE: Newsletter & bulletin board to include daily project summary reports

To bring transparency to the blog, I am going to begin posting daily summary reports of the current projects in the works here within the blog. These summary reports will appear here, on the bulletin board below the header, and every newsletter will also carry the latest report.
Lastly, the edition of the summary report in the newsletter will be accompanied with a written report addressing the upcoming plans for the blog.

Monday, February 2, 2009

We're Growing!

Thanks to everybody out there who has participated, our readership has tripled since I asked for you to spread the word. I appreciate everybody's effort. Later tonight, as part of a new project (as I promised), I will be posting a few games I played on the website RedHotPawn.com. I have also added lists of websites to the side of the blog, where you can go to discuss chess theory and where you can go to play games.

Also, I have complicated the current project a little bit. The first poll allows multiple answers, pick the ones you would like to see. Then, scroll down to see a few more polls. Some of the options in the first poll have continuations and variations. This allows you to choose which one you would like to see played out if the selection is chosen. Go vote everybody! I hope these new additions will expediate things, and get this game moving faster.

I want to remind you all to keep participating, and keep up the feedback. If you would like to participate, email me. If you want to play a game, find me on one of the websites (probably RedHotPawn.com). Make sure to inform me you are a reader of the blog.


Thanks again everybody.
-Exeterstreet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which trait would you most like to see in the game I analyze next?,

Which opening is the best choice

How should Black respond?

White's First Move